Russia-St Petersburg: Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Manager
* Manage, guide, oversee and mentor members of the QA team.
* Provide leadership, guidance and opportunities for the team members to expand their capabilities and skills.
* Responsible for selection of QA Engineers.
* Create project plans and delivery schedules.
* Develop Automation Plans and Test Strategies.
* Monitor test plan execution.
* Ensure that test strategies and plans for projects follow the companies QA processes and test strategies.
* Provide program management with test results and metrics to support timely and effective decision making.
* Participate in design sessions and reviews with Technical Team and Subject Matter Experts.
* Drive opened defects to closure.
* 5+ years experience in managing and leading complex projects from test planning through production launch.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills with both technical and non technical issues.
* Experience with Agile or Scrum processes.
* Experience using office software (word processor, spreadsheets, and presentations).
* Experience using Symbian UIQ or S60 Smartphones, PDAs, or pocket PC applications.
* Thorough understanding of software quality measurements.
* Strong work ethic and self motivated.
* Strive for high standard of excellence and thrive in a result orientated team environment.
* Experience testing Symbian or Blackberry based applications.
* Experience with device automation tools.
* Experience with filter testing.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI