US-CA-Los Angeles: QA Software Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Software Specialist
* Assist with creation of test documentation, including maintaining and executing of test strategy and test scripts.
* Developing test scenarios, test cases and test data
* Conducting system, integration and regression testing for software components.
* Developing documentation including but not limited to test plans and reports.
* Participating in analysis and resolution of system malfunctions or issues
* Preparing technical documentation for project plans, processes, procedures, applications, and products/systems.
* Execute test requirements and processes for all applications, ensure QA policies and standards are met.
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field
* 2 to 5 years relevant experience in quality assurance on full life-cycle development projects, systems analysis, software applications, development, quality assurance and testing
* Solid understanding of what is involved with Unit, Functional, System, Performance, technical, and Operational testing
* Experience with user interface development and automated test tools
* Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI