US-NC-Morrisville: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
* Develop test plans, test cases
* Execute Test cases per project management schedule
* Develop automation to increase productivity fort the future releases
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science; advanced degree desirable.
* 3 - 8 years as software QA Engineer or Lead Software QA Engineer for software infrastructure and web components in product development.
* Good written and oral communications skills required.
* Solid experience with Microsoft tools, Linux and Solaris
* Excellent validation skills: test planning, problem solving, debug, adversarial testing
* Some or all of: C#/C/C++, .NET, Visual Basic, Tcl/Perl/Java/shell-scripting/Unix or Linux.
* Oracle 7.x/8i, MS–Access, RDBMS, SQL Server
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI