US-OR-Portland: Software QA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Develop, execute and maintain test plans for new and existing application components.
• Work with engineering and product management to define testing requirements for product features
• Work with engineering to ensure code can leverage automated tested as much as possible.
• Develop and maintain automated testing scripts for Web based applications
• Participate in the creation of standards and practices that maximize automated coverage over the product.
• You know how to write effective, repeatable verification tests of code designed and written using the Scrum methodology.
• You know what “potentially shippable” means and how to get an application there.
• You are able to adapt quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment.
• You can take ownership for establishing sound test automation practices and toolsets in a Microsoft centric environment.
• You can work effectively with engineering to write testable solutions.
• You see engineering as a partner in code quality, not an adversary
• You are familiar with SaaS architectures
• Your troubleshooting and problem solving skills are excellent
• You work in and with teams. Collaboration and communication are things you believe are essential.
• You are familiar with automated testing frameworks and tools
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI