Canada-BC-Penticton: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Performs a wide range of complex technical, safety, quality, economic and statistical functions relating to the study, analysis, research, evaluation, and ongoing support of the department's products and services.
2. Performs project administration duties including; project planning and scheduling, allocation of resources; administration of assigned budgets; maintenance of documents and computer records; provision of information to regulatory agencies and training or advising other department staff as needed.
3. Prepares and present proposals, creates programs, develops procedures and specifications, reports and computer simulations based on the technical, qualitative, economic or statistical feasibility of proposed alternatives.
4. Maintains liaison and provides technical support to internal and external customers as well as industry associations, service providers and government agencies.
5. Maintains a current knowledge of all relevant local, national and international standards and regulations pertaining to energy measurement including safety, technical and quality standards.
1. Completion of recognized post-secondary technologist diploma in an appropriate engineering technology, or equivalent.
2. Certified or eligible for Certification at the technologist level by the Applied Sciences Technologists & Technicians.
3. Five years recent, related experience.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as a project leader and without direct supervision.
5. Demonstrated analytical abilities and organizational skills.
6. Demonstrated customer service skills.
7. Demonstrated oral, written communications and presentations skills.
8. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
9. Liaison experience with utility companies, government agencies, suppliers, contractors and industry associations.
10. Advanced computer literacy including familiarity with applications software in use in the department.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI