US-IL-Champaign: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
The ideal candidate has experience working with domestic and international regulatory compliance. Experience manufacturing consumer products is essential. A background in QA test and inspection development is also very important. Experience working with international manufacturing partners in the Far East is critical.
Bachelor of Science or higher, preferably BSCE, BSEE, BSME or BSIE.
-Two to five years of consumer products manufacturing experience.
- Experience in ISO 9000 or similar Quality standards and ability to implement those standards.
- Experience working with RF electronics or injection molding.
- Experience with QA test and inspection plan development.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, Project or other project management software. Engineering software knowledge is a plus. - ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of working with RC hobby products is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI