US-FL-New Port Richey: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Independently, determines type of test, creates test setup and performs test to challenge the product and determines ‘root cause’ on field failures by:
* Reviews components and design for hydraulic field efficiency,
* Performs required test to correctly determine the type of load (fatigue, housing stress, axial stress, stress concentration factors, crack propagation etc),
* Prepares exacting technical reports presenting results of test and studies,
* Analyzes components requirements with regard to specifications and standards,
* Designs hydraulics test setups and equipment to appropriately challenge test component using required specifications,
* Responsible for purchasing, calibrating, supporting and operation of electrical and/or mechanical equipment such as oscilloscopes, servo valves, turbine meters, automatic test equipment and etc,
* Assists Design Engineers in developing and testing prototype products,
* Develops annual objectives in concert with department and company goals.
* Develops solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity following good engineering principles and established PAC’s policies, procedures and objectives.
* Works directly with the product support technical writers to finalize test procedures and test reports,
* Train junior personnel in the laboratory.
* Support, drive, and sustain Lean Conversion, including Daily Management, Kaizen, 5S, Variation Reduction, and Standard Work.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required,
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI