US-TX-North Austin: Senior Software Test Developers
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Test Developers
• Analyze requirement specifications and writes Performance Test Plans
• Provides estimates of test automation effort
• Design, develop, and execute test cases for use in automated functional, regression, and performance tests.
• Capture and document data associated with performance and scalability testing
• May perform manual test execution.
• Review product documentation.
Provide mentoring and training to fellow team members.
• Minimum of Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3-5 years experience testing software or hardware
• 3-5 years experience in JAVA programming
• Experience testing distributed applications
• Experience with using an RDBMS (Oracle preferred, MySQL)
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems, UNIX, and relational databases.
• Networking fundamentals
• Must have excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI