US: QA Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Work in a team with other testers as directed by the QA Manager.
• Create and execute test plans for multiple projects.
• Creative testing that goes beyond the scope of a written test plan.
• Help facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information by communicating directly with developers.
• Help update and monitor JIRA databases for various projects.
• Find, investigate, and report bugs across multiple projects.
• Create and manage tasks in various databases.
• Assist in maintaining positive team morale and a productive work environment.
• Previous QA experience in the game development or software industry is required.
• Passion for games and simulations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
• Must excel at working in a team environment.
• Strong initiative with a desire to learn and be challenged.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, as well as JIRA or other bug and issue tracking software.
• Proficiency with PC hardware and Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
• Military Experience is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI