US-DC-Washington: uality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer III
The engineer must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
he engineer relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The engineer will utilize automated software applications as the primary utility in the QA process.
* Previous software QA experience. (+5 years)
* Must have good troubleshooting skills and be able to investigate thoroughly to determine the origin of the issue.
* Must have extensive knowledge of various Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office, Citrix and SQL Server.
* A full understanding of database design and use.
* Organized and detail-oriented.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent.
* Experience with automated software applications.
* Genuine enjoyment of software QA work.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Desire to be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
* Have the ability to lead as well as follow.
* Self motivated attitude with the ability to self manage.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI