US-NorthCarolina-Durham:Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
1. Develop and execute software test plans and software test protocols.
2. Evolve testing methods to reduce test time while reaching or maintaining needed product quality requirements.
3. Provide second level support during external testing and in-house testing.
4. Assist with the definition of software project requirements.
5. Assist in developing software user manuals.
6. Assist in developing software requirements specifications.
7. Develop, maintain, and comply with software development operating procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
* At least 3 years experience developing and executing written test procedures, as well as documenting results
* Able to clearly document problems discovered and communicate with development engineers
* Demonstrated experience working in a diverse team environment with multiple discipline interfaces with cross-functional areas within the company
Education and Experience Preferred:
* Experience testing software for FDA regulated medical products
* Demonstrated ability in capturing requirements, developing use cases, and developing software specifications
* Experience testing software for clinical diagnostic quantitative assay systems
* Experience developing software for clinical diagnostic quantitative assay systems
* Experience writing unit tests
* Experience writing installation scripts and programs
* Experience developing software in a structured environment
* Experience with the following software languages:
* Experience with the following software development tools:
o Visual Studio C++\C#
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI