US-CA-Davis: Software Engineer-SQA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Development Functions:
Software Process and Planning Functions:
· Assist supervisors with managing configuration control and build systems.
· Assist software manager and software supervisors in medium and long-term planning.
· Contribute to conceptual design and brainstorming activities.
· BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent
· Three (3) or more years of professional experience with developing software for user interfaces, data
acquisition, communications, control, or digital signal processing.
· Three (3) or more years of professional experience using C #/.NET, WinForms, and C++.
· Experience with developing and using Matlab, preferably in a real-time controls application.
· Strong experience in white-box and black-box testing.
· Direct experience in test tool development or test application development.
· Experience with software test automation and test management tools (SILK, TestDirector, QualityManager)
· Experience in execution of a major validation and verification program or significant role in creating such a
· Direct experience and proficiency developing distributed applications using middleware such as SOAP/XML,
COM, or others.
· Direct experience using communication protocols such as; TCP/UDP/IP, Modbus.
· Proficiency using source code control systems.
· Direct experience developing network-enabled applications using internet protocols.
· The ability to travel to customer sites (including offshore) for up to two week periods to support integration
and test activities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI