US-CA-San Diego: SQA Enginee
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* SQA experience on medium scale projects, designing, writing and implementing test plans
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Solid understanding of SQA project involvement, software application development life cycle and methodologies
* Solid skills in requirements analysis with use cases and other requirement documents.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technically, both written and verbal
* Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and ask for help as necessary
* Ability to assess the impact of changes with people, systems and schedules.
* Intermediate in database understanding, SQL experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field required
* A minimum of 2+ years related work experience required
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Experienced using SW Quality Assurance methodologies (CSQE certified preferred)
Client-Server (non-UI) software backend test plan and execution experience required
Experience independently installing, configuring and testing Microsoft Windows server and application software required
Experience testing relational database (SQL Server) applications required
Knowledge of XML, SOAP, Web Service technologies required
Skilled in testing and test planning for web-services architecture (SOA)
Ability to independently setup client/server/network test lab environments including configuring hardware, trouble-shooting - switches, routers, hubs, server settings, etc.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI