US-VA-Reston: SQA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Performs requirements analysis, creates and executes test plans, reports and tracks defects using appropriate tools.
* Works with other testing team members or independent testing groups to accomplish specific product testing tasks.
* Applies appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
* Creates and maintains test datasets and executes automation scripts for projects that require automated testing.
* Conducts work product reviews, performs continual review and improvement of the testing process, and stays current with all organizational and enterprise processes, procedures and best practices.
* Works with managers, development team, and others on development issues.
* 3 or more years of experience writing SQA and test plans.
* 3 or more years of experience conducting work product reviews.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Healthcare or VA experience.
* Understanding of Veterans Affairs SDLC legacy process.
* Financial Management and Rational Tools experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI