US-TX-Irving: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent and 3-5 years software test experience.
* Associate’s degree or high school diploma and 8-10 yrs. SW test experience.
* Knowledge of SW quality assurance processes – Black Box and/or Gray Box test methodology, product requirements analysis, test planning and test case development.
* Experience with Automated test tools, i.e., SILK Test, SILK Performer, QTP, Load Runner.
* Understanding of Product Life Cycle and SW Quality processes, e.g., ISO 9000, CMMI.
* Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office suite.
* Familiar with debugging tools, Test Case database, Defect Reporting system.
* Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.
* Excellent problem solving, communication and prioritization skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, constantly changing environment.
* Flexible, self-motivated, self-reliant with demonstrated initiative.
* Ability to work towards agreed upon goals.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI