US-CA-Los Angeles: QA Testing
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
- Passion for software testing with a focus on web-based applications (front end and back end systems).
- Hands-on experience with white box and grey box testing, automation testing, and script languages.
- Extensive experience documenting test cases and composing clear, repeatable bug/issue reports.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work efforts & ensure that tasks are completed on schedule to meet business initiatives.
- Experience in scrum/agile.
- Extensive experience working with bug-tracking software.
- 2 or more years working as a QA Engineer.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in entertainment or music industries a plus.
- Experience load and performance testing large-scale web applications running on multiple servers.
- Experience writing build scripts for .NET projects.
- Experience implementing test cases using scripting languages.
- Experience writing test plans.
- Experience testing consumer-oriented products.
- Software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or science or equivalent
- Experience in SQL, ASP.NET.
- Experience configuring and imaging computer systems.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI