US-WA-Vancouver: Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Analyst
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Possess ten plus years of demonstrated QA experience involving writing test cases, test database creation/sanitizing, problem tracking/resolution and maintaining defect logs.
- Possess five plus years of strong experience in developing test automation using VbScript for QTP.
- Possess five plus years of experience of usage of Quality Center / Test Director.
- Proven experience with formal SQA methodologies including software development life cycles, testing processes and standards.
- Experienced in conducting Functional, Systems and Integration, and regression testing.
- Ability to participate and coordinate with business users for User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in writing Structured Query Language (SQL) to execute against Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Working experience with database query tools such as DB Artisan, Toad, Aqua Data Studio, or SQL Query Analyzer in a distributed Client/Server environment.
- Experience with process models using Business Process Modeling Notation, (BPMN).
- Ability to interpret and transform data models, business use case diagrams, environment and data needs into testing deliverables.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI