CHINA-Beijing: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Essential Job Functions:
• Independently verify and approve audio signal processing algorithms operating on embedded devices in a timely manner.
• Design, implement and document test procedures on implementation- as well as system-level.
• Validate and maintain correct behavior of SW-components via automated unit tests.
• Take on responsibility for the approval of embedded SW-components.
• Maintain an awareness of competitors in the same area.
• Seek to increase knowledge by attending internal and external trainings and conferences.
• Contribute ideas for new technologies, tools, or methodologies.
Teamwork & Communications
• Ensure that relevant information is shared within the project team.
• Provide technical assistance and expertise to non-engineering teams such as Research.
• Promote a positive work environment.
• Demonstrate sensitivity in working with others.
• Readily accept input from other team members.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:
• B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable field.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge about test methodologies in the embedded area.
• Deep understanding of at least one test automation tool such as Sun Grid Engine or Bamboo
• Expertise in scripting languages such as Perl or Python.
• Experienced with controlling of embedded hardware devices e.g. via JTAG.
• Problem solving skills.
• Familiar with embedded real time operating systems.
• Ability to work towards strict timelines.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI