US-PA-Pittsburgh: QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
you will be responsible for maintaining and elevating the quality of our product offerings. In addition, you will:
- Lead the QA process.
- Hire and manage junior QA engineers.
- Help develop and execute both automated and manual test cases and create a regression suite.
- Create a model for validating new mobile devices that can run the TrackAbout platform.
- Work alongside our customer support team and help bring them up to speed on new features so they can support the customers.
- Work closely with our product managers, business analysts and developers throughout the development cycle to nail down requirements and set expectations and estimates for testing.
Your responsibilities will be dynamic and varied and you will strongly influence the success of both our customers and our company.
- Four-year technical degree or the equivalent in work experience
- 4 or more years of experience in software testing, preferably testing web applications
- Thorough understanding of SQA/QMS best practices and knowledge of software development cycle, especially agile practices
- Experience with commercial or open source automated test tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand and resolve complex and technical issues
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience writing SQL queries, preferably against Microsoft SQL Server
- Prior QA lead experience preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI