US-CA-Fremont: Storage QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SStorage QA Engineer
Experience and Skills:
* BS in EE/CE/CS or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in testing of storage systems.
* Experience in TCL and at least one of shell, expect, or Perl.
* Strong working knowledge of the Fibre Channel or SCSI Protocol.
* Working knowledge of SATA and SAS drive technologies.
* Experience using a fibre channel analyzer and jammer.
* Reproduce, simplify, and document failure scenarios.
* Working knowledge of at least one Test Harness Environment.
* Strong written and oral communications.
* Experience in creating and documenting test plans, understanding of regression testing.
* Experience in system or storage administration, familiar with clustering and failover.
* Good Linux kernel knowledge, kernel debugging with gdb and C programming.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI