US-CA-San Francisco: Lead QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineering--Lead QA Engineer
* Develop expertise in the features/product areas owned by your team, and using that expertise to advocate on behalf of the customer in feature team meetings. This also involves a constant oversight of a unique requirement in on-demand web services model - assuring that changes to existing functionality are truly required and correctly deployed.
* Assisting your team in the development of all testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
* Ensuring test planning, execution, and reporting is effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
* This position requires healthy doses of initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment.
* 3-5 yrs of QA experience in a software company
* Good programming skills in Java or C++
* Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box, white box and automated testing experience)
* Experience working on complex functional testing projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
* Strong technical skills with the ability to lead the team's automation testing efforts
* Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as SilkTest and Junit, and methodologies
* Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, impeccable organizational and time management skills
* Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly.
* Know and care about what the customer wants from our service -- and willing to stand up for it!
* Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and have worked on a product that was actually released for public consumption
* Bachelor's Degree. A BS in CS or EE preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI