US-WA-Seattle: Software Test Engineer -Internship
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* May include but not limited to supporting field escalations to the development organization, researching and filing change requests in the bug/enhancement database, merging patches, reproducing product defects and partnering with a team of engineers to debug defects.
* May include but not limited to assisting in the development and administration of our test case management system. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test harnesses using various customer configurations, writing automated tests and writing tools.
* Successful candidates will typically have a grade point average of 3.2 or above.
* Excellent analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to assimilate numerous details into cohesive solutions.
* Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux/BSD systems.
* Ability to program in at least 2 of the following languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl/tk, C, C++, Java, or C#.
* Some experience with TCP/IP network programming is very desirable.
* Familiarity with Perl's HTML::Mason, PHP, Django (or other Python web application framework), or Ruby web application development is desirable.
* Basic networking exposure (including telnet, FTP, HTTP, IP addresses, DNS, ping, traceroute)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI