US-AZ-Tucson: Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Develops and executes test plans and test cases based on approved business requirements, functional and technical specifications and test strategy.
• Develops client test guidelines.
• Define and prioritize defects found during testing cycle.
• Performs root cause analysis and resolves testing issues. Escalates as appropriate.
• Responsible for test plan and specification reviews.
• Assists with the review of test plans and test cases to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Where applicable, participate in geographically distributed team projects
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
• B.S. Degree in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Typically requires experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, quality control, and/or quality assurance.
• Knowledge of current Quality Assurance methodologies, best practices, and toolsets.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI