US-CO-Denver: Supplier Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Supplier Quality Engineer
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Will have a fundamental understanding of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, supplier relations and performance, leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems and professional ethics.
* Understands the standards and principles of auditing and the auditing techniques of examining, questioning, evaluating and reporting to determine a quality system’s adequacy and deficiencies.
* Must possess the knowledge and ability to effectively conduct different types of audits using and interpreting applicable standards/requirements, with an awareness of potential legal and financial ramifications.
* Applied knowledge of the development and operation of quality control systems.
* Applied knowledge of the application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices.
* Knowledge of quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
Education or Formal Training:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
* CQE (or similar) or Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred.
* Minimum eight years on the job experience in supply chain engineering or manufacturing engineering.
* Minimum five years of on-the-job experience in conducting audits. A minimum of three years of this experience must be in a decision-making position. “Decision-making” is defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome. This may or may not include management or supervisory positions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI