US-CO-Denver: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Manages and performs V&V and process validation testing. Demonstrates commitment to project team results and assists other team members in meeting their goals. Contributes to project planning process. Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
* Provides leadership and guidance in the area of Design Control.
* Interprets data and provides judgment to influence decisions. Effectively communicates complex information throughout organization, both verbally and in writing.
* Have a thorough understanding of human factors engineering.
* Understands and demonstrates relationship between patient safety and project responsibilities.
* Act as the Voice of Quality on cross functional teams.
* Authors Quality System procedures used to run the company.
* Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering practices.
Education or Formal Training:
* Bachelorís degree in engineering or physical science.
* Medical device and FDA experience helpful.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI