US-MI-Troy: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
· Specifies lab equipment and facilities supporting above.
· Provides assistance in developing new design criteria based on experimental & analytical analysis.
· Implements and utilizes Lab View computer programs to assist in test set up control and data processing.
· Provides correlation of customer data to the lab environment.
· Assists with team based problem solving through communication and feedback.
· Ensures the integrity, adequacy, and safety of lab tests.
· Effectively integrates corporate knowledge, data, and engineering resources into test procedure and test plan development including detailed test report generation.
· Supports business plans with requirements and test plans for facilities, timing, and resources related to system and component testing.
· Develops DV and PV test plans.
Education / Experience:
· B.S. or M.S. in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
· Two - five years of experience in automotive and/or heavy truck lab test and product development experience.
· Strengths in testing of high voltage electric machines, energy storage, and control systems.
· Ability to manage and prioritize among several jobs simultaneously.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI