US-CA-Costa Mesa: Test Engineering Intern
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Engineering Intern
* You must be a college student majoring in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills.
* Familiarity with using Windows/Linux.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications.
* 3.2 GPA Minimum Sustained.
* Familiarity with Ethernet and Fibre Channel Technologies Highly Desirable
* Ability to use a voltmeter for general debugging.
* Soldering ability
* Ability to use a power drill
* Experience in PERL, Python or other scripting languages a plus.
* Experience programming in C a plus.
* Knowledge and interest in embedded microprocessor systems
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI