US-Minnesota-Rochester: Software Engineer Test Tools
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer - Test Tools
• 5 – 10 years experience developing software tools
• Skilled in C++, Python.
• Knowledge and experience with storage devices.
• Able to analyze and debug software and hardware problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Skill and experience working with Linux.
• Device driver familiarity with Linux and Windows.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather requirements for tools. Establish project plans to meet requirements.
• Lead other software developers to complete work as needed
• Work closely with other developers to ensure effective and efficient design.
• Create high quality technical documentation.
• Analyze, debug and resolve test environment problems.
-REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI