India-Bangalore: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Engineer -L2/L3 Protocols
• 4-8 Years of experience with software protocol testing; B.E in EE/CS or equivalent
• Hands on scripting experience with TCL/Tk & Expect to automate test cases for network protocol validation using external network devices.
• Involvement in creating automation harness / test automation suites.
• Enhancing the test automation coverage of manual feature tests.
• Experience & thorough understanding of network protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, IP/IPv6, STP, RTSP, MPLS, VPLS, L3VPN, IPSec, IGMP, SSH, SNMP.
• Experience in configuring Network devices using CLI.
• Expertise in software quality validation & quality assurance techniques.
• Exposure to quality matrices.
• Thorough understanding of software development models and techniques.
• Excellent debugging & troubleshooting skills.
• Expertise in use of testing & diagnostic tools like IXIA, Spirent & ethereal.
• Good problem solving & analytical skills.
• Ability to work in dynamic and teams spread geographically.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI