US-AZ-Phoenix: Network QA Support Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Network QA Support Engineer
Essential Technical Requirements:
· 3+ years experience working in a Windows environment in a senior Technical Support role;
· 3+ years network knowledge, Windows server and desktop configuration and provisioning, MS Exchange, SQL Server in a Windows and Active Directory environment;
· 2+ years knowledge of virtualization technology;
· 2+ years Cisco IOS and switching experience.
· Provide support and administration to critical lab infrastructure services to Development and Quality Control Engineers that include Dell server farms, VMware ESX Servers, Virtual Center Server, Cisco network backbones;
· Plan, execute and control large and small scale Quality Control projects to provide Research & Development with a range of lab solutions which utilize industry best practices for building, testing, and supporting product development;
· Experienced windows system administrator with in-depth operating systems knowledge and hardware troubleshooting experience on mid to enterprise level equipment.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent directly related working experience
· 3 years of experience in commercial software development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI