US-Colorado-Broomfield: SQA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SQA Test Engineer
Interface with Development, Engineering Support, SQA groups to provide test status, problem finding, replication results and problem solutions.
They should possess a strong knowledge of computer hardware and software systems with background in Ethernet, TCP/IP, SAN, and multiple OS knowledge is desired.
The ideal candidate should have test or production experience with some or all of the following;
Operating systems / HBAs, NICs (Windows and Linux minimum.)
Use of FC and/or TCP/IP test tools (such as Wireshark, Finisar, IXIA) for capturing and analyzing trace, causing impairment, and automate testing.
NAS/FC storage devices (disk, arrays, enterprise class storage products, tape)
Storage management applications and solutions (backup, migration, replication,…)
Setup and configuration of test beds.
Strong troubleshooting skills of complex IP networks consisting of multiple vendor switches.
Education and Experience
• 3 - 7 years of experience in software and system testing or development
• B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering; or equivalent work experience
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong background in network administration, software testing methodology, test development, test execution
• Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls )
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI