US-OR-Hillsboro : Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* A minimum of a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience) is required. Advance degree preferred.
* Must have 7+ years experience in a similar engineering role which involves planning, designing, and implementing fully integrated robotic and automation manufacturing systems for high-volume, 24/7, assembly production environments.
* Must have 5+ years recent experience writing new programs for PLCs and soft-PLC controls along with hardware & software development, digital/analog IO, interface to motion controller, TCP/IP interface or MES communication.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in CAD, AutoCAD or similar software.
* Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to correlate automation problems with material, personnel, equipment, process changes, DoE/Stat/Six Sigma, etc., data & trend analysis.
* Ability to wear necessary personal protection equipment (PPE).
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) as you will be working in a team environment that is very data-driven.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI