US-OR-Portland: SDET - Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SDET - Automation Engineer
This Position is a key project team member that is expected to:
* Create test plans and other supporting documentation.
* Create and execute automated test scripts.
* Maintain automation, scripts, and all applicable documentation.
* Find, Research, Triage and Create clear and concise defects and reports.
* Strong test background with experience working in an Agile environment.
* Excellent test automation skill set including being able to identify where test automation is applicable, and analyzing the appropriate language/method/framework to use.
* Must be expert in at least one programming language in a scripting capacity. (C#, .NET, Java, Perl, or Python)
* Able to solve programming problems, analyze simple code snippets and debug through log files.
* Strong and well-developed understanding of computing and internet technologies (use of Apish, protocols, etc).
* 2+ years working and/or theoretical knowledge of C#, and .NET
* 2+ years working and/or theoretical knowledge of developing automated test suites using Script, PEAL, Postscript or other applicable scripting language.
* Experience with creating and maintaining Automation
* API test experience and /or Unit level testing are highly desired.
* Strong Analytical and Debugging skills are required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree in a relevant field of study and 2+ Years Experience as an SDET or other comparable position in the IT industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI