US-OR-Portland: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
• Preparing devices for test, setting up test equipment parameters, initializing automated and / or manual test performance, reviewing test results, uploading test results into databases, gathering logs of performance parameters, reporting test results to management, and supporting other logistical and technical activities as required.
• Responsible for managing tests on multiple test stations and devices simultaneously using the automation features of the equipment.
• Support troubleshooting and analysis of test failures by collecting device and test equipment logs, and performing additional analytical tests, to define in detail the non-compliances and potential sources.
• Working with external customers through trade shows and/or on-site demos.
• Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience with wireless and mobile technologies.
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working and testing in general wireless technologies and products (802.11, 3G cellular CDMA/WCDMA, WiMAX, LTE, Bluetooth).
• Experience working and testing data networking applications and protocols (WANs, LANs, P2P, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, OSPF, QoS, SIP
• Demonstrate understanding of data networking technologies and applications, and also have a sound understanding of communications systems including both physical and upper layers.
• Ability to evaluate wireless communications systems through drive tests, logging and post analysis.
• Ability to develop test procedures, execute tests, and isolate issues.
• Ability to present and talk about prototypes in trade shows and other such customer demonstration venues.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI