US-UT-SaltLakeCity: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
· Write automated tests using C#
· Contribute to QA automation tools, under the leadership of senior QA Engineers and the QA Lead.
· Required to perform manual testing and product testing
· Implement robust automation solutions
· Write robust code and contribute to all automation projects with guidance from Senior QA Engineers and/or QA automation leadership.
· Create and manage multiple test environments for testing functionality, load, scalability and deployment
· Write, maintain and execute test cases and test suite harnesses, manual and automated
· Adhere to core testing principles set by team and group leadership.
· Produce accurate estimates and participate in daily task tracking activities.
· Other duties as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Experience testing web applications for functionality, load and scalability.
· Experience testing products that have a relational database component (SQL is a plus)
· Background in software development or demonstrated understanding of OO development principles
· Experience with functional testing, testing automation and scalability testing.
· Experience testing using an agile life cycle methodology (Rally, Scrum is a plus).
· Experience with defect management software.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· HL7 and XML experience with clinical applications a plus.
· Experience with WatiN, WatiR, and/or Selenium a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI