US-CA-Irvine: Senior Testing Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Analyst, Analytics, Research & Testing
Requirements & Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have significant experience in A/B testing and expertise in Testing and Web Analytical tools and Business Intelligence tools
* Ability to use statistics in a business environment to support decision making.
* S/he should also have the desire and ability to ensure accurate and actionable data. The candidate will also have a strong sense of urgency and the skills to influence infrastructure changes to support testing and web marketing analytics.
* Degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or an MBA
* 4+ Years Work Experience in web analytics and quantitative research
* Past experience in helping scale Test programs successfully
* A drive to move the needle and having a sense of urgency in one’s mindset
* Experience in the Internet or ecommerce space
* High-energy and self-starter
* Demonstrated ability to lead & drive initiatives from concept to implementation
* Reporting & Performance Tracking: Creating daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
* Communication and Presentation Skills: Demonstrated persuasive written and verbal communication skills with ability to establish logical flow and story to present complex information in an easy to understand way.
* Interpersonal Skills / Team Work
* Personality Traits: High degree of Initiative, Integrity, Driven (while being a team player) & Strong Attention to Detail
* Strong set up and execution of tests, including ensuring clear hypotheses and metrics designed to answer hypotheses.
* Using statistical analyses, supporting tools and business acumen to drive actionable insights from testing
* Set up and own a Testing Roadmap that allows us to A/B test in a smooth rhythm
* Provide timely communication on status of tests and timelines for expected analyses
* Ensuring integrity of data and working with development to improve the underlying infrastructure -- to improve accuracy and efficiency of pulling data
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI