US-FA-CranberryTownship: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst I
* Able to independently define testing strategy, create test plans, and perform testing at a project level.
* Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
* Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to ascertain quality of software.
* Reviews new or modified programs, including documentation, diagram, and flowchart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
* Must be able to independently create designs for more complicated software changes.
* Compare product behavior to expected behavior. Ensure all components are complete and ready for installation assembly, independent testing, and production.
* Develop, test, and maintain product installation programs.
* Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions, internal release notes, and design documents.
* Participate in software development lifecycle for new and existing products.
* Prepare for and support products at tradeshows
* Coordinate work activities for other team members.
* May review computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
* Tests program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
* May identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards.
* May conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
* Must be accountable and responsible for working on business critical products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many clients.
* May provide 3rd level support for products.
* Clear understanding of product requirements and an ability to apply requirements to the development project.
* Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
* Release control and coordination for multiple products.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training: Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI