US-GA-Dublin: Sr. Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SSr. Test Engineer
1. Participate in the design, fabrication, and testing of automated test equipment used for performance evaluations of electrical and hydraulic products.
2. Respond to test equipment trouble issues relating to electronic and hydraulic test equipment.
3. Interact with internal and external customers to define project requirements and provide status. Work as a key part of a project team to define the requirements for new test equipment.
4. Design and implement operational revisions to existing LabVIEW code- versions 6.1-8.6. Work as part of software development team for new LabVIEW programs.
5. Author documentation for developed test equipment: system configuration drawings, operators manual, validation reports, etc.
1. Bachelors degree (BS) in engineering, Electrical, Electronic or Electromechanical and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through six or more years of related experience preferably in an aerospace environment.
2. Structured troubleshooting methodology for test equipment- electronic and hydraulic. Experience in design, layout, and fabrication of custom test equipment.
3. Strong computer skills: general system operation, proficiency with MS Office suite, hardware configuration, and hardware maintenance/troubleshooting.
4. LabVIEW programming experience: design and implementation of revisions to existing code and development of new programs.
5. AutoCAD experience desired for test equipment related drawings: P&ID diagrams, block diagrams, electrical schematics, etc.
6. Strong communication and project management skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI