US-WI-Madison: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
* Lead the development of plant process control systems.
* Provide oversight on the effectiveness of control system execution.
* Lead the review and standardization of product performance and reliability testing control plans.
* Lead the review of product performance and reliability data reviews, and problem identification.
* Develop systems to detect manufacturing defects and leads the problem solving efforts.
* Teach and mentor the plants in the application of quality systems and statistical methodologies.
* Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
* Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
* Communicates significant issues identified during quality activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
* Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality activities.
* Prepare and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
* Demonstrated team leadership ability.
* Excellent problem solving skills, including previous experience leading problem solving groups.
* Experience managing projects and use of related project management software.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI