US-OH-Cincinnati: QA Technician-Incoming Quality Assurance
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Technician-Incoming Quality Assurance
* Conduct raw material sampling and support of material receipt
* Conduct packaging component sampling, inspection, and evaluation to ensure that components comply with specifications
* Interpret quality standards to ensure that all incoming materials comply with requirements
* Distribute and control of samples to laboratories to ensure sample integrity and chain of custody.
* Support in the batch disposition process.
Associate's degree in Science or equivalent is required; BS degree is highly desirable. Two years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is highly preferred. Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control including sampling/inspection and/or process monitoring activities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI