US-OH-Cincinnati: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Provide QA support for the manufacturing function by facilitating quality investigations, and performing real-time review of critical documents within the Operations area.
* Perform facility monitoring of the Building Management system; execute daily production checks; QA support manufacturing daily operations.
* Perform review and approval of manufacturing batch records ensuring that compliance is maintained.
* Execute all aspects of product disposition, including the review of investigation reports, deviations, and investigations.
* Review other documentation as required. Advise Site Quality Management on quality improvements and potential compliance issues.
* May represent Quality team in site discussion groups/teams in review of quality results.
* Perform other duties as assigned. Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, rules and regulations.
BS in a scientific discipline with at least 5 years of related experience; pharmaceutical or biotech experience highly preferred. A minimum of 3 years direct experience in Quality Assurance is required with previous manufacturing experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI