US-FL-Sunrise: SENIOR ENGINEER, QUALITY ASSURANCE
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SENIOR ENGINEER, QUALITY ASSURANCE
* BA/BS in Computer Science, EE or equivalent experience
* 8 years overall experience and 4 years min in Software testing
* 1+ year of experience in Automated Software Testing
* Knowledge in standard software development lifecycles.
* Knowledge in testing, software release engineering, build management including source control, bug tracking, and system level testing for product release to customer.
* Must demonstrate hands-on testing knowledge of white box and black box testing techniques.
* Knowledge in scripting languages such as TCL/Expect, Python, Ruby, Bash or Perl.
* Experience with off the shelf test automation tools and/or creating custom test automation suites
* Experience with Linux-based operating systems at network administration level
* Knowledge in TCP/IP network and related application protocols
* Familiarity with hardware/software interaction facets of embedded systems
* Knowledge in Service Processor technologies
* Good verbal and written communication, organizational skills, and ability to work with engineers in a team environment.
* Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail
* Experience with buildbot, Rational Robot or Rational Functional Test tools
* Experience with Bugzilla and Subversion
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI