US-Seattle-Washington: Senior Software Design Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Design Engineer in Test
• Analyze and review technical product requirements.
• Design, implement and maintain test automation harnesses.
• Plan test automation strategy, both overall QA strategy and for assigned projects
• Plan, create, and execute test cases and automated testing scripts.
• Write maintainable and efficient code/scripts using engineering best practices.
• Report and log test results.
• Analyze test results and identify, document, and report software problems (bugs).
• Track problems through to resolution.
• Participate in design reviews and bug triage meetings.
• Give accurate test estimates and create schedules for projects.
• Raise blocking issues that arise regarding testing, test automation issues and the quality of the product and drive to resolution of the problem.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 5+ years of QA SDET experience or SDE with exposure to formal QA practices.
• Test automation experience is a huge plus.
• Experience with object-oriented programming language(s) including scripting. Java development experience is a plus.
• Experience implementing functional, regression, and stress testing strategies for distributed web based applications.
• Experience with relational database systems and SQL query language (MySQL and Oracle database experience a plus).
• Unix/Linux experience is also a plus.
• Understanding of the software development life cycle process.
• Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proven success meeting specific deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI