US-PA-Philadelphia: Client Side QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Client Side QA Engineer
* Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to help define product expectations, acceptance criteria and test scenarios.
* Define task-level detail for assigned stories, including realistic time estimates.
* Develop test plans from functional specifications.
* Execute functional test cases to ensure that UIs and integrated back-end services meet customer expectations.
* Report and track open defects through fix verification.
* Expose levels of product quality to project stakeholders.
* Create and deploy software builds to test and stage environments when needed.
* Contribute new ideas to help enhance QA or team productivity.
* Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently or in a close-knit team environment.
* Expertise in traditional QA skills: test planning, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, bug report writing, and troubleshooting.
* Demonstrated experience with dynamic, client-side web technologies including Flash, AJAX, and/or Silverlight.
* Exposure to SOA, REST-based services and cloud architectures.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI