US-CA-Irvine: Software QA Analyst Senior
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Analyst Senior
Participates in software design discussions, reviews and tests strategy sessions.
* Provides quality assurance estimates for resource and project planning purposes.
* Execures volume and performance tests.
* Creates test data and maintains regression test suites.
* Identifies potential process improvement areas, suggests options and recommends approaches.
* Mentors junio team members on applications and hob functions
* Represents management or lead at status and technical meetins, as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of professional experience including 3 years in software testing.
* Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
* Good knowledge of multiple department applications, subsystems, and functions.
* Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
* Good knowledge of company and department standards.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of customers.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI