US-ME-Freeport: Lead Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Software QA Engineer - Automation and Testing
* Demonstrates technical expertise in functional test automation, test data management, security, and QA methodologies.
* Collaborates with QA Architect on creation of Technical Architecture Planning documents.
* Collaborates with Project Test Lead to create appropriate section of the project Test Strategy.
* Develops complex test plans and reviews test plans created by junior QA Engineers.
* Creates or updates strategy documents, to include best practices, related to QA expertise.
* Consolidates and presents results, findings and recommendations.
* 3+ years experience with HP/Mercury LoadRunner. Certification preferred.
* Experience writing complex Java scripts and scenarios within LoadRunner.
* Experience performing Load and Stress Testing of enterprise class applications.
* Experience reviewing results and presenting performance findings.
* Experience analyzing technical data in order to identify system and network bottlenecks.
* Experience writing clear and concise technical documents.
* B.S/M.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Expert knowledge of Java, SQL, Perl and Shell scripting
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in business and technical terms.
* Proficient in all and expert in one of the following: mainframe-based, client-server and Web applications and tools.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Flexible; able to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly changing business environment.
* Good follow-through and strong attention to detail, highly motivated, self starter.
* Strong interpersonal skills; adept at establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with peers and members of a cross-functional work team. Ability to influence others to gain buy-in; strong collaboration skills.
* Excellent presentation skills and appreciation of standards.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI