US-OR-Hillsboro: Software QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Analyst
- Has a major impact on project and product quality factors and customer satisfaction
- QA, Development, and Technical Support strategies, processes, and procedures are influenced by this person
- Works independently with QA Lead best practices in place.
- Executes test cases, analyze report results makes recommendations for improvement as a result.
- Supports QA efforts during pre and post implementations.
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance testing.
- 5+ years of experience in the computer software industry, preferably in new product development
- Expert in testing and QA Methodology (Black Box, White Box, Regression, Negative, Boundary, Stress, and Performance).
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and various browsers
- Working knowledge of OFX testing, Automation, and Performance testing tools.
- Knowledge of software program trouble shooting
- Familiarity with online banking and other e-enabling financial services products/services
- Knowledge of banking or online banking features is required
- Basic understanding of distributed web-based application architecture/product structure.
- Ability to accurately gather, analyze and interpret data, identify and define problems, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be analytical, meticulous, and have a high attention to detail
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI