US-MA-Boston: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
The SQA Engineer is responsible for:
* Testing all Digital Lumens customer-facing software, from dedicated commissioning applications used by electrical installers to web-based reporting applications used by facilities managers and building owners.
* Setting up and maintaining an environment of testing hardware (PCs and Macs) and operating systems (Windows XP and later, MacOS X 10.4 and later), as well as necessary device drivers and other software.
* Establishing and documenting a testing methodology, along with defect tracking and reporting.
* Working closely with the software development team, testing software in all phases of the development cycle from early (and potentially undocumented) drafts to final shipping product.
* Setting up and operating Digital Lumens lighting equipment and associated products, in conjunction with software testing.
SQA Engineer requirements:
* 2 - 4 years experience with manual and automated SQA testing
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* QA process development and testing experience with software that has a hardware component is a plus
* Unix experience is preferred but not required
* This position does not offer relocation assistance
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI