US-CA-ElSegundo: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
The lead Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will help guide and define QA processes, develop testing frameworks and structure to support our real-time, multithreaded broadcast video applications that make use of linux-based web technologies such as PHP and apache, and relational databases.
In this role, Software QA Engineer provides technical leadership in testing to ensure the release of the highest quality products, including developing, maintaining, and implementing test strategies, plans, procedures, and cases. In addition, the Software QA Engineer drives the full software project lifecycle of each software project from gathering requirements to post implementation review and continually introduces improvements to streamline QA and development of processes and procedures.
* 2+ years of team-based software quality assurance and software testing experience on Linux
* Experience with Perl, PHP, and a working understanding of basic SQL (Postgresql, Oracle experience a plus)
* Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and QA methodologies
* Strong organization skills, detail orientation, written and verbal communication skills, and problem solving and diagnostic abilities
* Superior project management and analytical skills
* Successful track record of driving successful software product integrations and facilitating teams to achieve quality solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI