US-CT-Norwalk: Application QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Application QA Analyst
* Take initiative on tool and automation framework (test harness) design and development, test case automation, and maintenance.
* Participate in the development and execution of test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
* Understand and test the complexities and subtleties in an enterprise level, multi-tier architecture application.
* Work collaboratively with product software engineers while participating in the product development cycle
* Provide leadership and support to a team of QA Analysts:
o Train other analysts
o Anticipate future improvements to QA processes
o Understand QA-relevant metrics
* Demonstrate the importance of QA methodology. Utilize QA best practices, both black box functional testing as well as for automation
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* BS or MS in Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years test automation experience with Windows applications and web applications (not record/replay automation).
* Experience with different Windows Systems (XP, Vista, Win 7).
* Experience with various automation testing tools
* Familiarity with VMware ESX server is preferred.
* Strong communication, both oral and written, organization and documentation skills.
* 2+ years coding experience with Java/C++/.Net
* Working experience with financial service applications is preferred.
* Experience with TestComplete and/or Eggplant is strongly preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI